37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beartooth Kawasaki Member of the Month for September 2006

Ervins

Name Ervin M. Salmo
Location Castro Valley, California
Bike 2003 ZX-6R 636

Biography:
SolidWorks Account Manager, Hooper, Online Gamer, PC Builder, Husband, Dad, Making it happen!
Interests:
Everything that makes me happy is a hobby.

Bike's modifications:
Penske Rear shock, LE Front Shock mods, CRG Roll-A-Click clutch and brake leavers, R&G Frame and fork sliders, Sportech Chrome Winshield, Ohlins Steering Dampener, Galfer front and rear rotors, Harris Grips, Red EK 520MVXZ Chain and sprocket conversion, 3/4 inch drop up front, Vortex lowering links with 1.25 inch drop on the rear, a ton of Red Pro Bolts, Pro-Bolt red shift rod, and a $$$ Roby Moto gas cover. =)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Congratulations Ervin...

Well deserving!

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Well well well, A nice guy with an even nicer bike.
congrats buddy. Careful with the scepter, you don't know where its been since Spok had it last.

·
Ridden like a Ford!
4,063 Posts
congrats ervin
make sure you ferbreeze the throne. spok likes to sit around barebottom

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Not just a great guy, but check out how hot he looks standing next to his bike! Congrats, Ervin. You definitely earned the honor.

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Oh gosh you ladies and gents are awesome! Daemon sent me a PM and all I saw was MOM and I was like what...I was with my admin and inside guy having a chat and I clicked on the link...I then saw it and was like wohooooooooooo! You all should have seen the incredible surpise and joy I had. It was cool to say the least. Thank you all for the honor. I truely mean that...I have said it before and I will say it again, "this is the best online community I have ever been in". Great reading, great knowledge, and most importantly, great members and core group. You all deserve a bow and I mean that. I want to especially thank Jukief for being the member who responded to my question back in January about removing decals. Since then I have found an awesome home online. I would also like to thank all the other members who have answered my questions, paid compliments, provided great laughs, insightful knowledge, interesting topics, etc. Again, God bless you all and thank you again for the honor.:smile:

Ride safe, gear up, and love life.

Pics of my wife and daughter.
View attachment 7619

1 - 20 of 116 Posts