Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beartooth Kawasaki Member of the Month for September 2008

JDPenn

Interests:Guitar, Music, Computers, Cigars, Happy Hour, Tailgating, Riding the Bike
My Bike Is:2006 Fire Red Vulcan 900 Classic
My bike's modifications: Drifter Jumbo Slant Leather Saddle Bags - Chrome Saddlebag Supports - Cobra Freeway Bars - Hellcat Black Gradient Windshield - Sissy Bar and Pad - Luggage Rack - Tail and Brake Light Conversion Kit - Highway Pegs - Stebel Horn - Mustang Daytripper Seat - Chrome Side Covers - Chrome License Plate Frame - ISO Grips with Cruise - Cobra Light Bar - Scootworks Front Pulley - Debaffled Pipes

·
Love my 1500!
2,460 Posts
Way to go JD! The man behind the very successful PA BTK Forum ride. It's been a privilege to ride with you on several occasions and I look forward to many more. You da man!

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
JD, this couldn't happen to a nicer person!!!! :biggrin:
As Jim pointed out, you are the originator of the now successful BTK PA Annual Forum Ride!!!!

More than anything, you have become such a good friend to me!!! You are a BLAST to hang out with too!!!!

·
Ready2Ride
1,456 Posts
WOW! (That is MOM upside down.) I just ran across this post and got chills up my spine!! :cool:

What an unexpected honor. :biggrin: I'm so lucky to have so many new friends all because of this forum and one little ol motorcycle. And you are all great people to know. I can't wait to meet the rest of you, well not all 30,000 of you, but as many as I can. Redlodge has to be in my future! But for now we'll keep concentrating on making the PA Forum Ride better and better, and bigger as well.

You're all the best and very special. A BIG Thanks again!!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts