Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I've suspected for some time now that this girl I've been seeing has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Who'se car is it? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to crouch down behind my bike which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched there that I noticed rust on my chain.

Now, should I take it into a bike shop to have it replaced, or should I just lube it up and leave it?

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Brett,

Confront your girl and get a stainless steel chain...they are more expensive but easier to keep clean...don't rust.

Heather

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
if your just messing around with the girl thing then :lol: but if not then im sorry, been there done that :cry:
as for the chain, get out your scrub brush and some WD-40 and start scrubbing. get it as clean as possible and then shot it with some MAXIM CHAIN WAX or similar (if ya have to you can use 80/90weight oil) :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
borrow a friend's bike and follow her one night when she leaves :twisted:
THEN drop her like a hot muffler

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
If you have trust issues why bother? I wouldn't waste any time on following her or paying someone to do it for you. If you want the truth ask, but be prepared for the answer as it may not be what you want to hear.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe I'm wierd, but I thought that was a hoot when I saw it on one of the other forums...

OhhhKaaaay!

:D

·
Registered
837 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :) did'nt fall for it!!! :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
lol no more relationship advice for YOU coming from THIS peanut gallery :p

·
Registered
458 Posts
Brett said:
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.
Switch to shaft drive as I did. My life hasn't been the same since. :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So you're saying having a big ol' shaft makes all the difference?!!

Heh!

:D :) 8) :) :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts