Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone be kind enough to tell me where can I download such a manual?
It would be great to have one..
And also one for zx6rr 2004. I know Soho would love to have one..

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
SERVICE MANUAL

IS this not available through our FORUM Sponsor, Beartooth Kawasaki? Point and click on Discount Kawasaki Parts & Accessories, or call them at 1-800-556-3098.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Check out eBay!

eBay item 2474497642 is for the ZX6R 03 Service Manual on CD it says that it covers: ZX 6R ZX6RR ZX 6RR for $3 plus $5 shipping! I just bought one today, I hope it's good!

eBay item 7900218376 is for a Service Manual KAWASAKI ZX6R ZX6RR ZX9R ZX12R plus STUNT VIDEO for $1.50 plus $5 shipping!

Anyway you get the picture, just search for ZX6RR or ZX-6RR.

I hope this helps! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
i'm not too good at navigating, i guess, and in beartooth, i can only find stuff for the new bikes. i'm looking for one for my 00 zx6r, but so far, to no avail. any directions, anyone?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Freakinout said:
Andreas said:
Thanks guys but I already found one to download!
Since I live in Croatia, Europe I'm not able to buy things on ebay..

http://www.downtherabbithole.nl/zx6r/03_ZX6RR_Svc_Man.rar
Croatia? One of my friends was there last summer, and some of them are going back this summer. Cool stuff.
Yap..
But as much as I love it, I hate it because of prices here..
For example I payed about 15 000$ for my bike.. al expences included..
In US u can get it out of the door for 7000$ easy.. so I could have two bikes now if I lived in US.
And btw.. the money we earn here is ****.. I had to work in US for my bike, and than came back here to Croatia..

One liter of motul oil here is arround 20$ how much do you pay for it?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Andreas said:
One liter of motul oil here is arround 20$ how much do you pay for it?
I can pick it up locally for $8.25/qt. which is VERY close to a liter.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heh.. you see..
I have to pay twice as much money for everything here, and the average salary here is about 100$ a week..
That sux big time..

Well it's not all that bad.. but sure is close :wink:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
PRICES Increasing here in the US

Prices for fuel and food are increasing here in the US! Even on World news tonight it was the Major Subject. I have traveled all over the world and I think that Americans are friendly but the arogance comes from ignorance of other cultures and economics. The past years of wars are definately having an effect on our financial structure. I have served and retired from the military after 20 years and I now see a turning point in our economic structure. IF it wasn't for our free speech I could possibly be in trouble with the Government for voicing MY opinion. Cars getting only 19 Miles Per Gallon are still on the road. My Chevrolet Camaro Loves the Edelbrock 750 CFM Carberator but at 13.6 MPG I had to change it to a Holley 650 to get it to the 20MPG for my personal pocket expenses. It loves the larger carb. and will exceed the 130MPH mark anytime even with the 650, but it takes a while longer and I'm sure that it is running lean when it is wide open throttle. But the speed limit is primarily 70MPH around here so it's not a problem. I t gives me yet another reason for a motorcycle...and that is great!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts