Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find a service or repair manual for a 1998 Kawasaki Mule? Would one from 2000 work? I found a 2000 but it's expensive. Thanx!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Service manual

You're right, those service manuals are very expensive, but I had to "bite the bullet" and buy one a few months ago. Really, you'll need it if you plan on keeping the Mule. I recently had a fuel/ignition problem and the service manual was a great help. I'm sure a 2000 Mule manual would work, but I'm not positive.:) One more note. I think I saw a Mule service manual on Ebay yesterday. I bought mine from the dealer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Manual

Where can I find a service or repair manual for a 1998 Kawasaki Mule? Would one from 2000 work? I found a 2000 but it's expensive. Thanx!
Ebay does have a service manual for the 1997, which I'm sure would work for you. It is bid up to $15 and has two days to run. Just go to Ebay motors and do a search for Kawasaki Mule service manual. I think the new manuals are about fifty dollars, but I could be wrong.:shock:

One more thing. In the meantime, until you get the manual, let me know what you need and I will look in my manual for the information you need.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, you're right. The new manuals are $49.95. I found the 1997 one on ebay, and two others on the 2510 Mule (I've asked the sellers what years) so I'm on my way. Thanks, guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts