Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if this blasted rain quits!!! I can't believe that tomorrow, or possibly Sat. morn, I'll be riding that new Nomad... :lol:. I've been doing a little more looking online and there are oh, so many things a person could do to these bikes :wink: , not that they aren't stunning as-is!
Yee-haaaaaaaa............ :p

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
X-Wing - I'm excited for you!!

And boy do I know what you mean about the rain. I was on a project just west of Madison and we got 1.5 inches in about 15 minutes. Then one of the trucks got stuck - it was a mess!

Someone told me that it was supposed to be dry this weekend - enjoy the cruise!!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i'm with you x!!-a little over a week to go for mine to arrive 8)

ride safe!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, Freedom, I heard you folks a little farther south got doused worse than we did. :( This morning it's still light rain, supposed to keep up most of the day. Only in the mid 40's :x Hope things are better on Saturday......

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D :wink: :lol: :wink: :D
That pretty well summs up the feeling of looking out the window and seeing the Nomad in the garage...... Of course RIDING it is much better!!! It's a real switch from the Goldwing, lots more air flow mainly. I guess the first project is making some new lowers. Anyone out there tow a cargo trailer with your Nomad? The only hitch I have found is from Hitch Doctor. Any others out there?
Hey, Bike, you still wanna meet at Graceland??????
Freedom, if you ever head North, give me an email and we can try to meet........
OH yeah, how do I change my login, that x-wing has to go1 :wink:
:lol:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

:lol: :lol: you know as a matter of fact we are riding to memphis in sept.- the 19th i think
southern cruisers are having their annual national reunion, and our charity is
st.judes children's hospital there in memphis.so i will be there at graceland then!
but this time on the 1600 :p

one of the guys i ride with has a hitch doc on his nomad and says it the best one :wink:

you'll have to re-register a new name as far as i know-i can't change it :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts