Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smile: you cannot even BEGIN to imagine how very very proud i am at this moment to announce that my wife passed her MSF course today after her year of trials and tribulations. three accidents in a year (spleen removed, cocussion and BOTH feet getting broken) and all she could think about was achieving that dream and getting endorsement. even the instructors shook thier heads in disbelief and said she had more "heart" to keep going when most would've walked away. altho i supported her i never pushed her. way to go Maggie!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Whoooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Maggie!!!
Now get out there and ride.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
awesome! way to go!

her resiliency is admirable... congrats!

·
Doc, I need a road trip!
1,398 Posts
Wow! You have been through alot! I remember reading about this in a post a while back. Your desire must be awefully high to keep going, and I wish you a multitude of good luck. As was said, keep the shiny side up, and enjoy yourself.......

YOU GO GIRL

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
ALRIGHT!!!!

I can't imagine we can make her feel any BETTER than she feels NOW, but tell her we have all been following her progress for a while, and it's like watching your child grow up...:smile:

Congrats, congrats, congrats!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it was comical to watch as it sunk in that she had passed. she chased the instructor across the lot as she tried to give him a hug (she made it), she was laughing and crying at the same time, class was applauding her. she would walk around last nite , pick that card up, and dance around giggling. she missed 8 points out of a possible 20. 3 for crossing a line in the fig 8 and five for not taking a curve fast enough. Merry Christmas Maggie.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Congrats to both of you. I love the "not give up attitude" it really is what makes a person.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
AWESOME and congrats Maggie!!!

·
Love my 1500!
2,460 Posts
Great job! It's great to be able to share in the excitment! :D

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Way to go Maggie. Just remember to ride in your comfort zone. Congrats to ya girl !!!

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
That is great to hear, Relli! Tell her congrats for us!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts