Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Own The Day
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the scene a little more than an hour ago.

Ladies and Gents. May I introduce Shae!

Ah... I can see the rides in my mind once winter breaks. Just like last year, when the wife and I just chose a direction on an unnamed road and went as far as it took us.

This time, I'm gonna make this bike work.

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Your smile says it all! And get your wife some nice riding boots, them flipflops won't cut it! LOL

·
Registered
235 Posts
Beautiful bike! After reading your previous posts, I'm positive you can make it fit you like a glove. You'll just have to throw some dough at it.

You need to make it comfy for your lady. Nothing like riding with the one you love!

Congratulations!

Dennis

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Oh my! Very nice! Oh the bike is nice too! LOL! Be nice to the lady and the bike and all will be right.

·
Own The Day
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all. I'm about to step out for a fast run up and down the main street. Gotta appeal to the senses that are screaming at me to ride this puppy.

Maybe one thing... Them riding beside you on their OWN bike :p
Man... I do wish! That would be a sweet deal, but she doesn't even want to try it. Even steering her towards one of the more powerful scooters (she's never mastered working a manual transmission) didn't pique her interest.

·
Own The Day
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your smile says it all! And get your wife some nice riding boots, them flipflops won't cut it! LOL
But those ARE her riding boots! ROFL!!!

Tia and I are hoping that the forecasts for the weekend are accurate. The are saying the storms will finally end on Fri. That will be our inaugural ride on this cycle.

·
nu2kawi
2,707 Posts
Nice. Hope it has a good personallity and appreciates it's new owner. Hope to meet you on the road someday. Course I won't have my wife with me, bummer!

·
nu2kawi
2,707 Posts
Man... I do wish! That would be a sweet deal, but she doesn't even want to try it. Even steering her towards one of the more powerful scooters (she's never mastered working a manual transmission) didn't pique her interest.[/QUOTE]

Thought someone made an automatic? Just a thought....But even I would rather have the wife with me, and not on her own scoot. Not that I don't want her to ride, I just don't want to see her possibly get hurt.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Alex, thanks for sharing those smiling faces with us. I smiled when I saw your smile in the first pic. Enjoy, and use it in the best of health.

D

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Man... I do wish! That would be a sweet deal, but she doesn't even want to try it. Even steering her towards one of the more powerful scooters (she's never mastered working a manual transmission) didn't pique her interest.
Thought someone made an automatic? Just a thought....But even I would rather have the wife with me, and not on her own scoot. Not that I don't want her to ride, I just don't want to see her possibly get hurt.[/QUOTE]

Vespa made an automatic scooter.

D

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Do not forget

Tia and I are hoping that the forecasts for the weekend are accurate. The are saying the storms will finally end on Fri. That will be our inaugural ride on this cycle.
BTW, do not forget to take along the raingear. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
That's a fine lookin scoot right there mate!! And what a beautiful color!!!

Grats to you & the Misses!!
Ride safe!! :biggrin: 8)

Ridley makes the automatic cruisers. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

Sunday is supposed to be all sunshine!

·
Lets RIDE!
934 Posts
Ah... I can see the rides in my mind once winter breaks. Just like last year, when the wife and I just chose a direction on an unnamed road and went as far as it took us.
haha some winter you guys are having! Green bushes behind you, you're girl wearing sandals, you wearing a sweater, the lovely pavement and the +10 degrees(SI units)!:lol:

Anyways sweet bike. You look like the Rock in the 2nd pic.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts