Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone own a Shoei St Cruz helmet? I have a friend who is selling his bike and gear (new wife, new baby, very sad :) ) and has one. It is next to new and in perfect condition.

I'm thinking about picking it up from him. I've read some decent reviews on it, but would love to hear from folks here that may be able to offer opinion. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
HELMET

YOu can't go wrong with a helmet if it fits right! I'm sure it's SNELL approved an that only makes things better. Try it on and give him a decent price for it. Comfort f the helmit is one of the major thngs paople dot' reall understand...many people are into labels...Label Lovers, adn would rather wear a Label than to try something less expensive or a brand name they have heard bad things about than to buy for comfort. I say if the helmit fits, wear it!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are correct; it is Snell and DOT approved. As are all Shoei helmets. They make great stuff, and in my opinion are a step above HJC. I've been very happy over the last couple years with my RF-900, so I went ahead and bought this one as well. No complaints. Thanks, ZX-2R!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
helmets

Good, most excellent purchase, Ken! I like my HJC...it fit fine in the store, just a little snug in the cheeks, it still fits and it is a great helmet, but it is an ATV helmet (requiring Goggles) and I use it on occasion on the dual sport, but I prefer the full face BELLs that I have. I'm ready to buy a Shoei, and try an AGV. I figure with winter, the holidays I might get a great deal, or two. Especially now that my family knows that I am able to ride with my back condition. I'm happy to know that you bought you the helmet, better yet that you like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts