Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from Upstate NY Southern Adirondacks !

Im back !

Took a year off from riding due to health but im back for more.
Sold my 1985 FLHTC and sold my 2005 FLHTP and bought this
2001 Vulcan 1500 .. Wow` what a smooth ride and has power
left over .. I guess i had a Hog because it was my life style but
my life style is to ride something with a better drive line and
softer ride. I found it in this 1500 Classic ..

Im happy as heck ..

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
great spot to stay

My sister just opened a small campground not far from Lake George Americade .. Not too many know its there so its a great spot.. Has pool, bath house, awsome valley overlook and trails, hay ride and more ..... also has cabbins to rent .. CHEEP i think $35 a night .. ..

im not trying to advertise but just thought it would be a fun place to stay and it wont brake your bank .. i also bring my guitar and sing a few on weekends around the fire ...

I would like to get a few of us Vulcan riders together for a fun weekend get-away ...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wanna ride not work on it

For the past 30 years i have had Brittish choppers and Harleys of all sizes ..
No matter how new Harley i got it seemed it always needed work ..
I also always had boxes of parts from each bike i owned ...
I sold off all the bikes boxes and bought a bike that dont need to be worked on .. My 1500 classic has 43,ooo miles and is tight as can be .. (except needing a clutch spring) .. but thats not a problem ..

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Stopped at overlook to warm my cheeks .. 48* outside today but just cant put it away yet ..
oh jeeze... I grew up in Saratoga, and you just had to didn't you? Just had to post pics... damnit... Just had to make me home sick. Well, now I have no choice. I'm gonna have to jump on the bike, ride up there and well... ride. :biggrin:

Oh yeah, Welcome. Nice bike and REALLY nice pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.