Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at all 67 pages of the vn900 pics and only saw a few with hard saddle bags. I know there is more but was not able to lacate them in the forum. I'll be doing a trip next month and in need of bags and will like to get a set of the hard ones.

If you have them please share those pictures with me and let me know what brand you have. Thank You

·
Hoof Hearted?
717 Posts
Here's some pics of LeatherLykes on my 9c.

I'm still enjoying these bags quite a bit. They still look the same after almost 2 years of trouble free operation. I would buy LeatherLykes again.

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet bags you all have. Now i'm having a hard time making a decision :(

Thanks for the pics guys ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
I made these Bags A few week ago, just couldn't Find any to buy so I made them Instead,material used is Fiberglass,same story with the radiator cowling.

Just got back from a 3300 KLM trip no problems at all.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Tsukayu's (they will colormatch) are the premium bag. Solid, nicely lined and good locks. They fit the look of the rear fender. Just about $1000 to get a color matched set tho...

National Cruiseliners. Just installed 2 months ago. I really like them.
I like mine, too, but someone popped the latch on my left bag (and didn't want my gloves I guess). That said, I find the swooped out bottom reminiscent of my son's C50 fender, and not so much of my 900. That's why he'll probably end up with them.

Mutazu bags, Mutazu trunk
So, how do you like the bags? I've looked at those for quite some time, but don't know if their construction is solid, or the seal on that side door is solid enough to keep out the wet. What is your experience, especially with that bags (as opposed to the trunk)? They fit the look of the bike really well, and one can always use another stoplight/signal.

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I made these Bags A few week ago, just couldn't Find any to buy so I made them Instead,material used is Fiberglass,same story with the radiator cowling.

Just got back from a 3300 KLM trip no problems at all.

Cheers
You made this bags :shock:
Great job!!! they look great

·
Waiting out the WI winter
801 Posts
I really like the patrol bags but the price is a little too much for me at the moment. Anything hard and affordable out there?

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^Ebay has some cheap ones for like $150 but they are quite small.

·
Vicrory is Mine
2,489 Posts
Sorry guys. The Tsukayu Strong bags look OK but they just don't do it for me. Some thing about the way the front is angled. It looks like they were made specifically for bikes with outboard shocks and the 900 and 2000 have a uni shock. I like the look of the Champion Sidecar, Patriot bags much better (for the 2000)... but man the price is killing me!!!

·
soft drinks & stiff women
694 Posts
1 - 20 of 81 Posts