Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
ya! I guess you're right. How fast do you suppose he was going? Where in Beantown do you live. I'm from Meffa originally.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya! I guess you're right. How fast do you suppose he was going? Where in Beantown do you live. I'm from Meffa originally.

Meffa! LOL...good to hear from a local Bro! (Thats Medford, MA for all you outta-staters! lol) I live just outside of Boston...west...Waltham. I grew up in Milton...born in Boston, by God!!

P.S....he was going WAY too fast! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
Meffa! LOL...good to hear from a local Bro! (Thats Medford, MA for all you outta-staters! lol) I live just outside of Boston...west...Waltham. I grew up in Milton...born in Boston, by God!!

P.S....he was going WAY too fast! LOL
Not a bro, but, definately a fellow bostonian. My Dad used to work at Waltham Ford, been up that way a million times! I'm missing the area a bit these days.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not a bro, but, definately a fellow bostonian. My Dad used to work at Waltham Ford, been up that way a million times! I'm missing the area a bit these days.

Ok, if you insist...not a bro...;( I get yer meaning, tho...bro has become somewhat diluted and too common these days...and I'm guilty of said offense...on the bright side...I remember Waltham Ford! Up by Brandeis, right?

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
No, I mean I'm not a guy! LOL.

Yes, it was on Main Street, next to like Bickfords or Ihop or one of those places. Cool Area. My folks still live in Medfid...hahaha...

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha, that'll do! You're funny.

Have a great weekend! Throw a snowball for me!

Ok, I'll throw a bunch of them!! BTW...I'm jealous of you!

When are you coming back to this area? You must miss the seasonal changes, yes?

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
it's not the seasons that I miss at all, it's the people. I miss my Peeps...it's not the same being in an area where everyone is from someplace else...you know? We have seasons too...REALLY HOT, AND NOT SO HOT! HAHAHA. Seriously, it's great right now, it's been 60 to 70 every day, hardly any rain...it gets cold at night, but it's awesome. The summer months are brutal...July, August, Sept, and part of October is always over 100. That's why we go to Red Lodge in July!! I do love it here...

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
snickerdoodle, we are in new hampshire right now and there is snow everywhere!!! lol i will send you some if you want we are headed up to minnesota next :( lots more snow
Thanks Captn...! I'd love some! I have dreamt about snow two nights in a row...I think I'm home sick or something. We can drive a couple of hours north and go skiing, but it's not the same!

Not a great time of year to go to Minn...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts