Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Eliminating all others
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the new KTM

At the very heart of the 1190 RC8 is the newly developed super sporty two-cylinder based on the LC8 range of engines, which, with a top performance of 155 hp and a maximum torque of 120 Nm delivers a huge range of power to the rider. The unique light tubular steel frame, highest quality suspension and brake components and unusual technical solutions such as the exhaust positioned under the bike complete the 1190 RC8, which weighs just 200kg with a full tank.
KTM

·
Registered
624 Posts
I think it's wicked looking (in a good way). I'm not too sure on the front. That might take some getting used to, but the profile looks great to me.

·
Eliminating all others
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I myself am not sure what to like or disslike, power wize I am stoked over it. it is a bit too angular for me, parked in my garage it would be the queen of the prom IMO

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
I'm not feeling it for this bike, but it seems to have gone the way many of the redesigned bikes have. Weird lines and angles. Nothing subtle anywhere to be found. It's probably packing some serious power and technology, but its definitely not pleasing to the eye...at least not MY eye.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts