Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
link worked but no contents in album..........
I see what I've done - I've put the photos in new albums. Look to the left and you will see "Bikes" and "Past Bikes" - will try and make the albums open when you click on the URL link. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
282 Posts
photobucket

I see what I've done - I've put the photos in new albums. Look to the left and you will see "Bikes" and "Past Bikes" - will try and make the albums open when you click on the URL link. Thanks for the feedback!
How did you do that ? What link / picture option did you use? It seems I have to link every single pic of my bike :(
How to set up multiple albums ? maybe you can help me out.

Cheers from DU

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How did you do that ? What link / picture option did you use? It seems I have to link every single pic of my bike :(
How to set up multiple albums ? maybe you can help me out.

Cheers from DU
Hi cruiserone, to view multiple pics in one go, link the URL address that appears in the main title window at the top of your picture site and paste that into your signature window. I need to re-arrange my pics from the folders I made as I want all pics to appear in the main window when you click on the URL. Hope that makes sense!
Great to be in summer eh! plenty of rides ahead and would love to do a coast ride around aussie sometime!

·
Registered
789 Posts
The link worked for me but will you please quit talking about summer as we have new snow falling covering up the old and Carri sits under her dust cover out in the garage.:cry:

·
Registered
282 Posts
The link worked for me but will you please quit talking about summer as we have new snow falling covering up the old and Carri sits under her dust cover out in the garage.:cry:
I feel really sorry for you ...(honestly !)

It's right now 29.5 C (85 F) at noon (soryy - couldn't help myself !!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cheersfrom DU

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, plenty of sun and blue ceiling here and was 83 degrees! But here's a little story - went for a ride to the coast today with friends, had a good swim, had a good meal with a couple of beers on the beach and spent the next two hours looking for my keys that fell out of my wife's bag somewhere - had to call the locksmith and get another key sorted and here's the main course - cost me $270!! ah well, money well spent I was in no way leaving the bike there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts