Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello again everyone, i still have a low post count here but i have been trolling the forums daily. Posting to what i think i know something about lol. But i have been searching for a used bike to get started on and was hoping you guys could tell me a few things too look for in a used bike. Things such as if its been abused and tell tail signs of it. I was thinking about posting this in another thread but i think it would be best to try to compile all of these into one thread, that i didnt hijack :p. Thank you in advance for all the advice because i know you guys (and girls) will toss me some bones because you are all great people. Again i appreciate it, and thank you.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
start out with a msf course. it'll give you some saddle time and help you narrow down the type of bike you want.
Completed my MSF BRC Nov 4th. Loved it and the Coaches. I've been looking at a 94 Kawasaki ZX6. I was gonna get a 250 ninja, but ended up deciding to get a 600, and respecting her the way she should be. Also to not get off topic, but im going to anyways lol, give her a proper name then get some decales of it somewhere lol. The only thing that makes me sad is ive been seeing some deals on all sorts of bikes, but i want a Kawi so i can post all kinds of pics here and talk about it with u guys lol. And thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys so much. Like i said you guys are great people and i cant stress this enough. Just gotta remember to do all these things when im searchin for that special umm, something lol. Again, thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.