Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I ordered a hard trunk with integrated passenger back rest recently, so I have a studded passenger sissybar/backrest for sale.
It is in mint condition and has been well maintained. You know about what they're worth new, so I'm open to any offers.(your gain my lost) It is the wide touring pad, and my wife say's it's very comfortable.
I'm located in eastern Ontario Canada, so calculate how much shipping it will cost you. I haven't taken it off the bike yet, but I think it weights around 10 lbs, maybe 12
I'll be putting it on e-Bay come spring, but I thought I'd give anyone here interested in it a shot at it first. ;)

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
Do you have the F & S luggage rack too?

If so are you interested in splitting it out?

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have the F & S luggage rack too?

If so are you interested in splitting it out?
No, I am keeping the luggage rack, just selling the sissybar/backrest.
Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dudester, do you have any photos of the set? Or part numbers? There are so many different sets that fit our 1500s...

Thanks,
Christine

·
Test Pilot
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dudester, do you have any photos of the set? Or part numbers? There are so many different sets that fit our 1500s...

Thanks,
Christine
I'll go into my garage tomorrow (Monday) and take a couple of pics for you, and post them here. I'll try to see if there is a number or brand name somewhere.
Later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts