Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched Smokey & The Bandit with my 15 year old son and now we are going to watch number 2. OMG do you remember when these movies first came out, I can't even remember number 2.:shock:

·
Giggidy-Giggidy-Goo!
1,623 Posts
"There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth! "
-Sheriff Buford T. Justice

The 1st one was great ...2nd one was ok ...didn't care for any of the others.

·
Full Circle Rider
1,611 Posts
One of my all time favorite movies (number 1 that is - the rest were forgetable at best).

·
Full Circle Rider
1,611 Posts
It depends on what part of the country you're standing in as to just how dumb you are...

Take off your hat... If you wanna I mean...

·
Ninja tomato farmer
17,646 Posts
"There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth! "
-Sheriff Buford T. Justice

The 1st one was great ...2nd one was ok ...didn't care for any of the others.
One of my favorite movie quotes!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They had the parts 1,2 and 3 together on sale I got them for $15.99AUS.
We even watched number 3 although I didn't pay to much attention. They should have stopped after the 2nd.:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
the sad part is i remember the movie coming out..... went and saw it at the Drive-In remember them? Everybody in Australia started talking on the CB just like the movie :lol: good movie!! we still watch it every now and then. Didn't like the second one.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
You're too young to remember "The Honeymooners". That was Jackie Gleason.
I remember! ONE OF THESE DAYS! ONE OF THESE DAAYS! POW1 RIGHT IN THE KISSER! Now there was fun tv!

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Just watched Smokey & The Bandit with my 15 year old son and now we are going to watch number 2. OMG do you remember when these movies first came out, I can't even remember number 2.:shock:
Just watched Cannonball Run here. Now I'm looking for a copy of the first Gumball Rally. I love those old movies!

·
Registered
823 Posts
"To the Moon Alice, to the Moon!"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts