Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The 717
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are expecting our first bit of snow here tomorrow. 2-3 inches. At least I was able to ride longer this year. It was 55 yesterday and snow tomorrow.

·
Official Bug Taster
361 Posts
Well I sure don't know how to react, it's snowing right now in south east Louisiana. There calling for 2 to 3 inches. Just two days ago I was riding in 70 degree weather.

·
The 717
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We did have a mild fall,but I'm still not ready for any snow yet.I never got in that last ride of the season I was hopeing for....
You're right, we did have a mild fall. I was hoping for a mild winter. The sad thing is I don't have any winter mods planned. My bike will just sit under a cover in my garage.

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
Im riding as long as I can tomorrow! 25 right now but will hit 43 tomorrow but snow on Sunday.Maybe a big storm on tuesday.Im going to ride my *** of saturday.

·
Rolling with the big dogs
1,018 Posts
KMGE 051324Z 32010KT 7-SN OVC009 02/M00 A3004...Light snow currently falling in metro Atlanta. Temp is 35 degrees. All grocery stores are out of bread and milk:biggrin:

·
Patriot Guard Rider - PA
325 Posts
h20 - it's snowing like mad here on the state line below York, but only sticking to the grass....don't put the pony away yet for the winter! Looks like PennDot won't be spreading the anti-skid (well, at least for cars....:biggrin: ) on the roads for it so there's at least another week before we might have to bag it for awhile! :mrgreen:

·
Patriot Guard Rider
1,695 Posts
Heck, 'round these parts, we had a mild summer. I don't believe it ever officially hit the century mark and half the awesome riding temp days were also rain days.

I kinda felt cheated this year...
I feel the same way. So much rain I've only gotten half the mileage I should have gotten. (Yes, I did ride in the rain a few times)

:D
Aif

·
The 717
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
h20 - it's snowing like mad here on the state line below York, but only sticking to the grass....don't put the pony away yet for the winter! Looks like PennDot won't be spreading the anti-skid (well, at least for cars....:biggrin: ) on the roads for it so there's at least another week before we might have to bag it for awhile! :mrgreen:
It's snowing pretty good north of you right now but it's not sticking here either. When they put the stuff on the roads, it's over.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.