Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok jetting is back to the factory starting point so it should run if all was well .... i got about 16 plugs to run through incase one dies or what ever ..... fresh gas .... good spark ... carb gets gas becasue the plug gets wet .. right now its still drainging oil from me running oil throught the crank case ...(drained the old stuf and thier 2L running through it again now) i got my service manual here to go through the trouble shooting but i wanted to know if theirs anything you more experianced guys know that my book or guesses may know ... found out it only had the top end done about a week befor i bought it so their a few hours on the topend its a 91 kx250 boed .010 stock pipe and a stock silencer off a 99-03??? i think.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok jetting is back to the factory starting point so it should run if all was well .... i got about 16 plugs to run through incase one dies or what ever ..... fresh gas .... good spark ... carb gets gas becasue the plug gets wet .. right now its still drainging oil from me running oil throught the crank case ...(drained the old stuf and thier 2L running through it again now) i got my service manual here to go through the trouble shooting but i wanted to know if theirs anything you more experianced guys know that my book or guesses may know ... found out it only had the top end done about a week befor i bought it so their a few hours on the topend its a 91 kx250 boed .010 stock pipe and a stock silencer off a 99-03??? i think.
i also forgot menting some of that make a gasket stuff came out in the crankcase oil .. dunno if thats bad or not alost it looked a bit blueish gray

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it possable the igniton timming is off or the screws back off and came loose?? i need to check that out i guess because it do spark and last ngiht it didnt run just stumbled and stalled ,, night befor ran not hthe best and slowly got worse... hmmm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts