Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Estancia Meritage
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in western PA today, was up to almost 50...mainly mid 40's. I did spy a few "crazies" out riding. Even this morning! Bad part about riding now isn't so much the cold, its the road hazards!!!! Namely dried salt dust and the smallish pebbles that the state and townships spread on the road when roads get slick from snow and ice. The turning lanes are especially bad.
Seen one guy this morning on a road king. No windshield, no helmet but he did have sunglasses on and a tossle hat. His face looked red to me!!!

Lucky...

·
Politicians' Nightmare
1,870 Posts
Yep! We have to take advantage - rode today for the first time in a week and a half. 37 degrees, but managed to get in an hour and got home just as the next rain and wind storm began to hit. Great ride - virtually no traffic, but not even one other biker!

·
TV Guru
11,773 Posts
I saw a guy pull into Dunkin Donuts when I was there today. I'll bet he wanted coffee... ;)

It made me jealous. There's still some snow in parts of the parking lot from where the plow left piles of it, and one of those areas is the corner where I park my bike. As a result, I really can't bring my bike out of storage just yet with no place to put it where I can secure it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.