Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent the day riding state route 89 in the mountains of Northern Arizona, it was 72* the sun was shining and I was riding a brand new 2010 Connie, I just purchased yesterday.

Sometimes life sure does hand you lemons…

That’s what I call lemonade . :cool:

·
Super Moderator
10,874 Posts
Nice bike, congrats! 72 and sunny is hard to beat.

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Like your new bike by coincidence I got mine Thursday leaving the dealer it started to rain and now wet snow still go figure....How are you liking yours??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s AMAZING! Sorry about your weather. The only problem I’m having is she’s so smooth I keep glancing down at the speedometer and I’m doin’ 80+. Quite a change from my Nomad. I think it is also more comfortable than my Nomad, however, I did look at some foot peg lowering kits yesterday, I’m 6’4”, although I’m not complaining an inch or so lower might be nice.

On a funny note, during my ride yesterday when I was thinking about making my post I knew if I didn’t post a pic I’d get a bunch of “where’s the pics” posts. Why? It’s a 2010 Connie, guess what, it’s BLUE. :grin: I’m not sure it’s possible to make one look better. In my opinion, yes it’s biased, it’s the nicest looking bike made as is.
Anyway, hope your weather improves so you can enjoy an amazing bike.

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
I would have to agree to the smoothness of the bike. The riding position is very comfortable for an old fart with a bad back. A cruiser guy for most of my riding life but the riding position was killing me when I developed chronic low back problems. I am biased but the bike does look amazing more so in person...Handles very nice and if it had factory cruise and a heated seat would be perfect. Forgot to mention the power of the thing:D:D:D:D:D:D. My biggest issue was getting on it without scuffing or scratching the bags LOL.

·
Super Moderator
10,874 Posts
Welcome, fellas, to the world of real bikes :D! These things you mention: bad back, 80+mph, etc. all sound so familiar. Hmmm, I wonder where I heard that before. I keep telling my cruiser buddies that they have no idea what they're missing out on.

Here's mine again, just in case you missed it :lol::lol::lol:. 34,5XX miles in 2yrs, 4 months. Her birthday is today!

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Very nice love the color....

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Yes the color is very nice in person up close.

·
Super Moderator
10,874 Posts
Excellent! Congrats, I'm sure you're going to love it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I spent the day riding state route 89 in the mountains of Northern Arizona, it was 72* the sun was shining and I was riding a brand new 2010 Connie, I just purchased yesterday.

Sometimes life sure does hand you lemons…

That’s what I call lemonade . :cool:

Yeah, sucks ... and looks like a lemon is stuck down on your pipe!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts