Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found side covers panels just about anything used that you could ask for that you just can't find at the dealers...you need hard bags replacement seats, replafcement fenders, swingarms complete engines, transmissions...call OZ CYCLE SALVAGE tell Brad or Tim that Lindsey sent you 785-242-0600 try Beartooth Kawasaki as their number is toll free and they support this forum. I was allowed to walk through several lofts, severral floors basements, and even a couple yards today...unbelieabable what they have. Tanks, fenders, stators, complete motors, transmissions, forks shocks I'm still in awe!!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TELL THEM YOU NEED IT REAL BAD

Also ask them if there is a replacement tank...Brad has access to ALL the salvage yards in the US...tell him that LINDSEY said not only to FIND one for you but give you the Lowest Price possible!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IF you can't find a tank

IF Brad can't find you a tank (yeah, right) then go to www.por15.com and look at what they have to offer for small tank (motorcycle) liners. Before you did that if you had any dings you could even apply some 2-3 psi of air pressure and then try to get the dings out. get the tank steamed cleaned then sealed, then get it painted and you'd be "Better than new". I guess finding a plastic tank just won't work (HA!) but you might look into other tanks that might fit same size/smaller/larger for that same bike series. Brad is connected toa salvage system that is international..so if there is a tank out there...he'll find it. He tends to be a little high on his prices, but it's still better than nothing...LET ME KNOW AND I'LL try to follow you on the web...

·
Registered
91 Posts
ZX, Does this OZ Cycle Salvage have and email addy we could email? or better a web presence?

I personally hate calling places anymore and think I am being a better customer if I am not tying up the phone calling about parts I may not buy now but am interested in....

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All the web has is a phone number...

the shop just has a phone number...the website is 22 miles away at home...if you want to give me the EXACT infor I will try to find the exact part and then have them give you a call from the shop with the price...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts