Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know it was like 40 today in NY so I thought I would go for a littlw ride and guess what???" I should of left it in the garage right where it belongs.... I pull up and a fuggin Taxi cuts me of.. Instead of hitting him I lay it down.. The fugging frame sloder did not do ****.. OI am sooo pissed, it kind od just broke of, along with other things that I now need to putrchase instead of purchasing the aftermarket **** I wanted to buy... NOW THAT PISSIES me tht **** OFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry have to vent even though these are supposed to be happy times with Christmas and the holidays... :(

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
sorry to hear about laying it down, sometimes stuff like that happens. luckily nobody uses taxis around here. Hope you get your bike back together quickly.

·
Registered
837 Posts
yeah...at least you made it thru with out getting hurt.hate to see anyone having to lay their bike over cause of so stupid assssss.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunalty I bought thenm off ebay and I can not remember the neme of them I will take a picture of them and post up..... They fuggin suck and yues they were mounted to the engine those fuggging **** suckers...

·
Registered
19 Posts
interested in what kind of frame sliders they were...were they just through the fairnings? and were they about 2.5" long about 1.5" in diameter that look like they just bolted on?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Loki said:
interested in what kind of frame sliders they were...were they just through the fairnings? and were they about 2.5" long about 1.5" in diameter that look like they just bolted on?
They were bolted into the frame through the fairings.. and yes you hit the nail on the head in length and width.. Thses were them I bought them on ebay.. Beware stay away from them they are horrible..

:evil: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34284&item=246025446565 :evil:

I am going to buy the vortex ones off of www.kneedraggers.com because it happend to the other side now and I have to buy both right and left mid fairings.. So if anyone knows where I can pick up some at a discounted price please let me know...

Thanks

Spyder[/b]

·
Registered
19 Posts
that's an invalid item on ebay

i can check with my boy at cyclegear to see if he can cut me some slack on the price...he may be able to get them....if not my friend in socal owns a c5 shop and he can get bike parts at cost...i'll see what i can do.

loki

**EDIT** and the only reason i know that demension, is because my roomate has them on her bike... :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts