Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THOUGHT I'D POST IT HERE TOO...............
IF ANYONE, I MEAN ANYONE THAT SEES A NEW BLACK ZX-10R WITH
2600 MILES +-
A MUZZY STAINLESS
STOCK FRONT SIGNALS
$10 RECTANGULAR REAR SIGNALS
REAR FENDER ELIMINATED
PLATE WAS VISABLY MOUNTED RIGHT UNDER THE REAR SIGNALS.
(CAN'T ATTACH PICS FOR SOME REASON, EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT THEM)

PLEASE INFORM EITHER THE POLICE, CALL ME OR BOTH...!!!...
BIKE NOT EVEN THREE MONTHS OLD....!!!!!...

BIKE WAS STOLEN IN SOUTH BEACH, IN MY [email protected]#$ING APARTMENT COMPLEX GARAGE, GATED IN.....!!!!.....

CONTACT INFORMATION:
PATRICK KENDALL
[email protected]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ouch man, that REALLY blows. I feel your pain. I have had multiple $1000 mountain bikes stolen from my HOME GARAGE. It is very sad....

Did you have comprehensive coverage($100 to $1000 deductable incase it is stolen or vandalized)? If not then that sucks even harder.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Man, that is one gorgeous bike. Sorry to hear about your loss. :(

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
as already stated, what a beautiful bike. good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks spok.........and i wasn't even done with the mods.......close, but not finished..........i was JUST getting used to it...........*&^^%$# :)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Pictures and numbers

Turn the serial numbers and pictures into the Kawasaki network and also all of the police, sherriff and troopers...all the law inforcement officials, the sooner the better. I'd cuss about the bad guys, but it won't help get the awesome bike back. When you do, absolutely file charges and have it taken to the impound for prints. Check the shops, salvage yards, make it a personal thing but DO NOT lose your cool. I'd just put out the information and start looking. I'm beginning to wonder if GPS security system isn't warranted when I get a serious bike. The cost is less than any hastle and tearing up the mind...I'd be SO upset.....I'd want to do damage to the guy if I found him before the police did...but being the person tha tI know I can be...I'd make sure that the book gets tossed at him and then somehow later manage to "BEAT" him at his own game. I think smack down and using multiple zipstrips to tie him to somebody elses bike...then making a phone call from a payphone, no fingerprints on coin or on Phone...voice disguised...gee, they'd have to catch the guy...to bad someone let his foot get broken, or he smashed his fingers somewhere...I'm not a nice guy always...especially when I KNOW the guy IS absolutely a thief. IF I didn't know for sure, I guess zipstripping him to a bike he was trying to rip off (not his own bike) would be enough...2 strikes... I really did turn in one of my buddies after I found out that he was stealing things. He was pisssed at me because "somehow" the police let him know who I was. I'm not afraid of him, I never will be. He was wrong to steal, and wrong to let me know that he did what he did and then bragged about not working an dmaking money taking things...When he gets out I still have issues that are not resolved. I don't want to see him or talk to him again. He's not my friend anymore, I have to tell him that face to face. The only way I could possably be freinds with him is if he returned to these people more than he took and appologized to them, and asked for forgiveness. I don't think he is big enough to do so...only time, and perhaps the time he's doing, will convince him.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks, i'm all over my forums, and the local spots. I've notified the miami beach police, called ALL the dealerships in the area, put ou the vin number and pics. if i filed a report with them are they going to put it out city or starte wide? or is this something i have to do? thanks again.......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i got the answer, i called the state police. the vin is entered in their database. so i think i'm some what covered on that angle. thanks again...........

·
Registered
142 Posts
ahhhh...man

dude i'm so sorry. that is a sweet bike. what's the f#@*!*@ world come to? you have expierienced my worst nightmare. have insurance? please say yes. they or he deserve two things... a double barrel stuck straight up his ***. fulltilt.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Why can't I see the pictures???? I've had this problem when posting my own too ... any thoughts? In any event, I live in west Pembroke Pines ... I'll definitely keep an eye out. Sorry for your loss!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.