Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
not watched it yet... maybe in my lunchbreak.

i love SP, but some of the latest episodes haven't been too funny :(
I watched it last night, it was pretty funny.

I still enjoy South Park, but I agree, it's not what it used to be. I guess its tough to keep coming up with ideas after all these years, so they just get more and more outrageous to try to make it funny.

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
there's the ocassional good new ones.
it's great when there's something in the news for them to make fun of.

the ability to be continuously funny must be hard though. They are on Season13 now... and with 13-14 episodes in each season, that's alot of used up ideas/creativity!!

·
2007 Red 900 Custom
525 Posts
I just saw the episode a few minutes ago. Came here to see if anybody else saw it. very funny! I totally agree with their social commentary. I have been thinking about getting new pipes, but this episode made me change my mind. I don't want to be an inconsiderate f*g. Haha.

·
Red is Faster
1,237 Posts
it's fun just to see who they'll rip on next. i fell out of my chair when butters gave his speech at the end, "sure she's missing a few teeth but she thinks i'm cool"

·
98' 1500 Classic
978 Posts
SP can either be completely hilarious or just meh. Great thing about that show is that everybody and everything is fair game. They aren't afraid to take a stab at everything PC.

·
2007 Red 900 Custom
525 Posts
I watched that Orange County Choppers show yesterday and one of the guys was test riding a bike. He said that he turned a lot of heads with the looks and the exhaust. I immediately thought of South Park and wondered if he knew people thought he was a f*g.

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
SP can either be completely hilarious or just meh. Great thing about that show is that everybody and everything is fair game. They aren't afraid to take a stab at everything PC.
True there. My son told me I should watch this but said I might be a little offended. He thought it was pretty funny. We tend to think similar things are funny. I might have to give it a look-see.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.