·
Lets RIDE!
934 Posts
if you made your writing bigger maybe someone could help

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
See my comments in the other thread.

External speakers won't work well at all on a sportbike... at least not above 20mph.

Your only option is to go with in-helmet speakers.

·
Gear Head
434 Posts
Ipod+ear buds (pass through design so you can still hear everything)+helmet=WIN!

·
<3
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx for the tips.. now i'll know better than to let my brother and his friends try and talk me into putting speakers in my bike when i get it next year
tiger♥

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Hahha that one on the front must double as a headlight :roll:

·
Registered
34 Posts
:confused: Does anyone just ride anymore? I use an Ipod with ear bud headphones when I'm cruising around. The Ipod Shuffle works good because you can clip it on your belt and actually feel the volume and next song buttons so you can listen to whatever you want how loud you want. When I get to some good twisties I turn it off....concentration.

·
Registered
413 Posts
:confused: Does anyone just ride anymore? I use an Ipod with ear bud headphones when I'm cruising around. The Ipod Shuffle works good because you can clip it on your belt and actually feel the volume and next song buttons so you can listen to whatever you want how loud you want. When I get to some good twisties I turn it off....concentration.
You know it took that guy many hours for that crap. I to wear my MP3 player sometimes on long runs.

·
Premium Member
2,408 Posts
Yeah..... i am happy with my Ipod in my pocket..... the only problem is when you run across that one random horrible song that your girlfriend out in there and you cant reach in yoru pocket to turn it off..... its like 5 minutes of torture.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts