Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Im new on here, I'm 60 and I've owned 2 Vulcan Nomads, a 2000 model then a 2004 model. Both bikes have been my daily transport and I have loved riding both bikes. the first one I never had to lift a spanner to as far as repairs go, and the second has been similar except for an electronic speedo problem that started just after the bike came off warantee. The speedo would stop working intermittently and then after a few weeks it stopped all together. I took it to the dealer but was told I'd need a new speedo, it wasnt that much of a problem to me so I never bothered, however after putting a new battery in, it began working again, great. then last week I removed the seat just to remove the seat cover and it again stopped working. I suspect theres a loose connection under the seat, so Ive checked every one I could see, and although sometimes it starts working, soon as I hit a bump it stops.Does any body know which connector could be causing the problem please?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.