Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a brute force 750 fuel injected problem is when left to warm up chocke is closed and the bike stalls anyways. now their is gas and its not carburator thinking its flooded in that sence, so i now theirs check valve that increases pressure which brings more gase into the engine. but if that was the case i dont think the bike would idle with chocke on. so once the atv is warmed up close the chocke could it be possible faulty spark plug causing engine to stall.

thanks for any help given

i also have a zx6r 2007 all worked up from full exhaust to dynotuned,to custome paint and fully chromed and much more detail to come.looking to sell will post soon but figured see what it would go for. i spent well over ten thousand on the bike will post full description and photos forum isnt working right now upload photos so hopefully soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply sorry for the confusion but basicly after i warm the bike up i close the chock with the chock closed the quad stalls on me so i dont now its fuel injected. with the chock on i start the bike and warm it up with no problem its when i close the chock the bike stalls

so i saw a previouse thread theirs check valve but dont now if that pertains to a carburated atv both.

thanks for the help

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
Can you give some history on it. Like how many hours/miles it's got on the engine, how long since last tuneup etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for the delay in responce but i actually was playing with the idler and i got it runing was probably too cold so needed play with it. bike has about four hundred miles i have a good filter k&n changed the oil. but im probably going check fuel injection system and throttle body clean it out and see how spark plugs are doing.

thanks for the help. any quick links to reference on schedualed maintanence on these things or just go by the manual right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts