Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up guys. Just got back in texas from thanksgiving in ohio. While i was up there I got my motorcycle permit, so i can legally operate a bike now. also, my friend with a ninja 250 taught me how to ride, and im happy to say im pleasantly surprised with how comfortable i felt my first time riding. im headed up to cleburne, texas to look at a 2003 ninja 250 on thursday. its the blue with black and yellow stripe. looks pretty nice. 1800 miles, price is 2250 with a helmet included. tell me what you guys think.

P.S.- when i was in ohio, they told me that they stopped giving MSF courses for the winter... does anyone know if they still offer in texas? its much warmer here!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

that seems ok for an 03 i guess - but down here you can get an 04 for 500 bucks more :wink: - and the yellow one they offer looks **** good :shock:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
2250 isn't bad, most dealerships try to sell the 250s for 3400ish, so your getting a grand off. You'll be replacing the bike in 6 months anyway. Try and get a new helmet as soon as you can. Helmets are kinda like condoms, you're only supposed to use them once and you don't want to use ones that you don't know where they've been.

find a style that fits really well too, make sure there are no hot spots and that you can have it on for long periods of time.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
MSFs run pretty much year around in texas, I know there is one in lubbock this next weekend, and probably another in january.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts