Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iaminsman
Kawasaki Fan

Is a State Farm Agent that went out of his way (from Florida to Kansas) to call my local insurance agent to set up insurance for me in my own home town! It goes beyond the duty of just doing your job when you help the people that are searching and not getting anywhere to step on the line and do something that you don't even have to get involved with. I have to thank him for his help. I took it for granted that State Farm would not insure my bike because they woul no longer insure an Ocean racing boat that I brought back from California and was using in the lakes back here in Kansas. It seems that State Farm is willing to insure me and their rates are not as bad as Progressive. THANK YOU iaminsman for your assistance!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
STATE FARM

I've had great luck With State Farm. When our windows were knocked out by softbal size hail my neighbor came over to help me staple plastic into the house to kep the rain from coming through the broken windows, an donto our hardwood floors and maybe worse our electric baseboard heaters, and I made a call at 2:30AM to the answering machine at the office...at 7AM I was awakened my a diesel truck running in the front yard and the Harding Glass Company...replacing all of my windows and screens. When the roof was destroyed teh same thing...Now I have a SF agent in my town and I'm swithcing over because the other one is actually out of my way and across the next town over. The new one is about 3 minutes walf from the bank and less than that from the library. Thank you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
State Farm now has a bank, and we have pretty good interest rates on motorcycyles. We are very accomodating to current State Farm insureds..so if you are looking for a loan, now you can check with State Farm as well!

·
Registered
395 Posts
We've been insured by State Farm for about three years now. First auto, now motorcycle and homeowners. Never a problem. Looking in to the financial and retirement packages now. *No time like the present, I ain't getting any younger*

·
Registered
19 Posts
My brother just started with State Farm last summer. Unfortunately they didn't cover my car. We had too many violations in the house (whoops). My buddy did get a good rate on his car and bike. He's paying aroud $300/yr for a '00 Ninja ZX6-R. I thought it'd be a lot worse than that since we are only 21.

I've got the savings and checking through them as well. Good interest rates! doubled my previous bank. Oh yea, I started an IRA as well. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
glad it worked out for your buddy...hopefully you will be able to get car insurance soon...great job on the savings and ira..sounds like you will have more than enough money soon to buy any bike you want....

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would like help with insurance if you can help. I'm searching. Just bought an '04 zx6r. Progressive wants way too much for full coverage. I don't want my bike stolen! If you can help I would be greatful.

·
Registered
33 Posts
iaminsman said:
State Farm now has a bank, and we have pretty good interest rates on motorcycyles. We are very accomodating to current State Farm insureds..so if you are looking for a loan, now you can check with State Farm as well!
:!: :!: :!:
did not know that.
looks like ill be giving them a visit on monday :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts