Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1600 Nomad
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a veteran JetSki owner, I purchased a Kawasaki MC having seen how well Kawi backed up their products.

With JetSki's, there have been recalls for items that multiple owners experienced problems with.

As it appears these recalls were started by posts to the #1 PWC web site, I have started this seperate posting for Stator issues.

Even thou you may already have posted earlier, please copy and paste to this thread.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Had Crysti's go out last August. In my searching, it seems like it's limited eclusively to '06 and early '07 models only (at least for "early" failure). If anyone wants, I actually have a spare stator due to a mix up and they won't take back electrical parts. Dang them!

·
Workin' to ride
559 Posts
Had Crysti's go out last August. In my searching, it seems like it's limited eclusively to '06 and early '07 models only (at least for "early" failure). If anyone wants, I actually have a spare stator due to a mix up and they won't take back electrical parts. Dang them!
I can't believe no one has ******ed up your spare stator Adam. Good luck getting rid of it. I have a 2009 and I hope you are right about the problem being confined to 2006-07, but then again the 2008-09 models haven't been out there as long and may end up having the same issue...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.