Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Life Saver
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend and i mounted his Stebel Nautilus Airhorn the other night. He has a 900 Custom and wanted to hide the horn. He ended up mounting it behind the sidecover area under the frame right beside the shock. Very well hidden and still VERY loud. You can see it in the pics, sorry all i had was my cell camera. Made it easier since the Bike is apart awaiting all of the parts to come back with the custon paint!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
To get the horn there, ya you pretty much need all the stuff out of the way. That's why mine is where it is.

Nice tuck job.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Check the How-To thread. Some one put a write of how to do it awhile back. I did this on Crysti's 900 last Spring and it's very easy to do. Sounds great and has survived several thousand miles no problem...including riding through a tsunami! Ha ha! I don't recall his SN...but the avatar was Iron Man. Just do a search and he has the parts list in there. Enjoy!

OK...found the link: http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/f.../95233-stebel-air-horn-installation-pics.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.