Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new here. i just bought my first bike a used ninja 500 '03 less then a month ago. anyways... does anyone know where i could find a stock replace ment front blinker mine is crack. if you know of a good aftermarket one that is easy to install that would work also. thanks for your help everyone and glad to be part of your forum.
-greg

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Get some flush mounted ones. They look a lot better.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Installation depends on the bike. Most of the flush mounts I've used I got that would match up over the top of the hole in the faring. Sometimes might have to drill some holes for screws but thats about it. They are just as visable, just not as ugly hehe. Heres a link so some to show you all the kinds you can get.

http://www.performancemotorcycleparts.com/

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Turn Signals

You can order the stock ones from Beartooth kawasaki 800-556-3098
IF you go with flush mount go to Semi-flush mount LED turn signals. When you do the turn signals read to see if you need a balance resister so that they actually flash like usual because some of the new ones require it...just ask in the comments or read the FAQ's first...before contacting them. LED's are brighter in the daytime and really bright at night. Replacing your rear tail/brake light with an LED replacement is also a good thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts