Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of stock pipes for 07 900 custom that I would love to get rid of cheap....There is nothing wrong with them except they are in my garage still.....hit me up if you wanna see pics and wanna know how much. thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
32097...another problem I will have is the U.S. Mail will only ship a box that is like 40 something inches long....when I took them to see what it would cost to ship before....they said they were too long...so they will have to go thru fedex or UPS..

·
Registered
164 Posts
Are these still available?
If you are still looking for a set of stock vn900 classic pipes get in touch.
I'll be offering mine up soon, but since I noticed you were looking this will save me from having to start a new thread. Will also offer the stock seat and air cleaner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for a stock set of pipes for an 06 vn classic

I'll be offering mine up soon, but since I noticed you were looking this will save me from having to start a new thread. Will also offer the stock seat and air cleaner.
Hi,
I'm looking for a stock set of pipes for an 06 vn classic if you still have them.

·
Registered
282 Posts
G'day from downunder

How much are you asking for the air cleaner ? And how much would shipping to Australia be ??

Cheers

·
2012 GT1400 Concours
658 Posts
G'day from downunder

How much are you asking for the air cleaner ? And how much would shipping to Australia be ??

Cheers
If you get no response (from above) PM me. I think I still have my Air Filter off my 900 from when I put a Thunder Hurricane on it. Let me know what is fair and I'll find out about shipping if you're interested.

·
Registered
282 Posts
If you get no response (from above) PM me. I think I still have my Air Filter off my 900 from when I put a Thunder Hurricane on it. Let me know what is fair and I'll find out about shipping if you're interested.
Thanks buddy pm me !

Cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts