Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am listing this post anywhere i can just to find this bike. it was stolen on 11/23/04 from around the st. louis area. it is very distictive it has a green flame seat on it , full skid plates proarmor nerfs, and a pro armor bumper that is a little bent. the seat is what sets it off. it was stolen within 4:00 and 7:30 am from florissant mo. the vin # is jslak47b442102362 it is an 04 if anyone has any info please contact the police. there has been a report filed thanks to all of you in advance

·
Red is Faster
1,237 Posts
hi i am listing this post anywhere i can just to find this bike. it was stolen on 11/23/04 from around the st. louis area. it is very distictive it has a green flame seat on it , full skid plates proarmor nerfs, and a pro armor bumper that is a little bent. the seat is what sets it off. it was stolen within 4:00 and 7:30 am from florissant mo. the vin # is jslak47b442102362 it is an 04 if anyone has any info please contact the police. there has been a report filed thanks to all of you in advance

:(
sorry to hear bout your atv being stolen. did it get stolen in 04 or is that a typo?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no that is a typo. it was 11/23/07 the year of the bike is an 04 sorry about that. i am thinking it is a ring of thieves. THAT DOESNT KNOW WHO THEY HAVE MESSED WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they let me know who they know by my house... i am 100% sure i know who they are its just a matter of waiting for them now. this doesnt mean i am going to get my bike back and i am just as sure that they wont be stealing anymore bikes after i confront them...... at least they was only able to make off with the one. unfortanatly it was the most expensive one.. my kx 250 my daughters kx 65 and my other daughters kdx 50 was not taken but i think they was going to take the 50 but it was chained and locked but the ratchet straps were removed and taken and those things were only about 2 foot long. so they wasnt removed to tie the atv down. so now all the bikes are in a secure place..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts