Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess i'm gettin' paid back for all those awesome ridin' days i had back in apr/may
its been raining every day on and off (mostly on) for the last 3 weeks :cry:

i can't ride(too much lightnin'),i can't cut the grass,(too wet)i can't drive the car,(drag radials)out of bolt on's,(and money),

guess i could go wax the d#@% thing-

stoooooooopid rain!! :roll:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
bikeaholic said:
i guess i'm gettin' paid back for all those awesome ridin' days i had back in apr/may
its been raining every day on and off (mostly on) for the last 3 weeks :cry:

i can't ride(too much lightnin'),i can't cut the grass,(too wet)i can't drive the car,(drag radials)out of bolt on's,(and money),

guess i could go wax the d#@% thing-

stoooooooopid rain!! :roll:
Can't say it enough!!! ARIZONA BABY!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Luckily, for the past two months we haven't had much rain. I had been forced to ride everyday since April, and it only rained twice for less than 10 minutes each time. Got my truck back Saturday, and it's rained everyday since. Gives me time to get reacquainted with an old friend. :D

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
what good is arizona when you can fry an egg on the pavement 11 1/2 months of the year? :D :D :D

I don't mind the rain so much, its how we pay for the green

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
re

yea-i'm just whinning :lol:

i bet AZ don't have as many thongs as we do either :twisted: (sorry ninjagirl)
its just august is usually our wet month - it seems early this year

i bet its those dang texans sending it over here :lol: :wink:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
We went from clear blue skies and 90's on Fri Sat Sun Mon & Tues this past week to Wed Thur & Fri of cloudy, dirzzly, cold, damp and 62. Talk about a change of pace eh?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Yeah, what is this crap, I live in Colorado, we've been in a drought now for 3 years, all of a sudden when I get my bike it has to rain everyday!!!! GAAAAAaaahhhh, Winter bike storage setting in already, and it's only June

·
Registered
412 Posts
I feel for you, bought my bike less then a month ago and it has rained almost every day since! This weekend, RAIN. Every day next week, RAIN! I am about to go nuts! :roll:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
No wonder you guys get your bike discounted so early - man, what a bummer to have that kind of weather.

You could almost ride in CA through December(were wimps when it comes to the cold)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yea, but the deal is, it is normally not like this in Arkansas. June, July and August are out dry months. Usually by July we are in a drought because we have had no rain! This year is just weird!!!

I know, it’s because I bought my bike!!!!! :|

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
DiverDown said:
Yea, but the deal is, it is normally not like this in Arkansas. June, July and August are out dry months. Usually by July we are in a drought because we have had no rain! This year is just weird!!!

I know, it’s because I bought my bike!!!!! :|
Summer has hit Ca early this year - usually we are cool until late June, but we have had summer weather since March which is usually raining for us.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
re

well - i got break this morning-its sunny and hot (till about 3pm anyway)

so i'm going ridin' - takin the ole harley out today so i won't be able to talk to you guys today :lol:

the vulcans look to purty and shiney to ride so i'll take my sport bike :lol:
good ole "bucky" 8)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Re: re

bikeaholic said:
yea-i'm just whinning :lol:

i bet AZ don't have as many thongs as we do either :twisted: (sorry ninjagirl)
its just august is usually our wet month - it seems early this year

i bet its those dang texans sending it over here :lol: :wink:

NO WHINNING!! :wink:
Well we are going to have our monsoon season here in about a month, now that is a treat!! :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in NC here. Seems like we have spent everyday this last month with some part of the day promising rain. Many times we have gotten the 'violent storms' terminology. blah blah blah..

Wouldn't mind it so much but frozen balls of rain hurt at about any speed :shock:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts