Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an idea of what are the rental prices for self-storage untis that could fit an EX500? I live in an apartment, so I do not have a garage. I can rent one from the managment but I'd like to get a rough figure of what I'm looking at.

I live in Dallas. So far I called a couple of places and they quoted me at ~$75/month. Is a reasonable amount or is it too high? I have never rented a storage before, so I don't have even a rough idea about the price.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
storage

that sounds a little high to me, but we are also on opposite ends of the country ! also, if the unit is climate controlled, then that might not be too bad. i think up here you should be able to get a small storage unit not climate controlled for around $40/month. its also been two years since i had a storage unit, so my numbers might be a little old. good luck.

·
Road Snot Needs A Kleenex
364 Posts
Sounds a little high. Then again I live in Central New York, which is a depressed area. a 5'x10' storage unit costs $38 a month here, which is big enough for an EX500 plus gear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts