Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my bike in today to have its break in maintenance done and was really excited about being able to actually ride the 30 miles home faster than 45 mph. Thing is I'm still waiting on my plates to come in from Alaska(I'm going to college in Louisiana) and the temp tag expires....tomorrow. The dealership refuses to issue me a new temp tag for some stupid reason; we've had late plates on 3 vehicles before and had no problem getting another temp tag. So here I am with my bike 100% ready to go and I'm ready to start commuting on it to classes everyday, and they toss in the wrench.

Anyone know how LEO's feel about temp tags that are out of your control? A guy at the dealer said they tend to be pretty lenient(this guy was actually trying to get it for me but the lady that does all the paperwork yet again made my life hell). I mean, I know if the person happens to like bikes then I'd probably get away with it, but if not I'd be screwed. Has this happened to anyone else before? It blows:frown:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts