Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
amazing. wish I had skilz. You can't teach old dogs new tricks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Seen it before, but still friggin' awesome. That's really cool.

AS to not wearing gear, I don't think it's such a big deal. They're going a max of 20 mph. I've ridden my bike way faster at that age, and never even had a helmet.... never got hurt.

·
TV Guru
11,779 Posts
He had more gear on than most people I see doing that stuff. Just the helmet alone is a huge leg up on not getting hurt.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
That is awesome! I wonder how old the kid is>?

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Heck I thought it was a chore keeping up with little monsters on foot or bicycles. Look out Mom & Dad!

·
Max BiggiVeL
234 Posts
Ive seen this before, but its still cool especially for the fact his parents like motorcycles. My family looks at them as death on 2 wheels

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Here are a few that show what happens when you don't have the skill necessary.

motorcycle video

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
I think it's pretty interesting to see a little kid like that. he obviously enjoys it a lot.

However, his parents should be locked up. Letting a little kid do those kind of stunts without gear on is rediculous. If that little kid went down, even if he's only doing 20, he's going to get his arms all scraped up, let alone the risk of breaks. Just like people starting their kids out dirt bike racing, that kid should be taught the proper way to ride with protection. It's especially important because they are teaching him to trick ride, where the risk of a wreck is so much higher.

Kudos to the kid's skills. Boo to the parent's stupidity!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it's pretty interesting to see a little kid like that. he obviously enjoys it a lot.

However, his parents should be locked up. Letting a little kid do those kind of stunts without gear on is rediculous. If that little kid went down, even if he's only doing 20, he's going to get his arms all scraped up, let alone the risk of breaks. Just like people starting their kids out dirt bike racing, that kid should be taught the proper way to ride with protection. It's especially important because they are teaching him to trick ride, where the risk of a wreck is so much higher.

Ageed 100%. Kids become what we teach them.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Man, I can't hardly watch all those guys in your video doing that stuff with short sleeve shirts and some with short on! Sheeeesh!
If you look in the dictionary under Squid it directs you to that video:lol:

Now before you click on this link, be sure you are sitting down, and have nothing in your mouth. If you look in the dictionary under really stupid squid you get:

Videos » hold on » The Premier Online Motorcycle Community | Continue The Ride... - Motorcycle Syndicate

·
TV Guru
11,779 Posts
If you look in the dictionary under Squid it directs you to that video:lol:

Now before you click on this link, be sure you are sitting down, and have nothing in your mouth. If you look in the dictionary under really stupid squid you get:

Videos » hold on » The Premier Online Motorcycle Community | Continue The Ride... - Motorcycle Syndicate
I don't know whether I find it more disturbing that idiots like that always seem get the girl, or that getting the girl allows them to eventually reproduce...

On the other hand, maybe that guy took the phrase "dumping your girlfriend" just a wee bit too seriously... :eek:

·
Registered
17,940 Posts

Ageed 100%. Kids become what we teach them.
Absolutely unequivically 110% on the money.

If my son or daughters want to learn to ride, they will do it with the necessary gear and protection.

Yes that boy has a talent, but he should be wearing more protection. I realize that gear selectin in size 3T may be tricky to get, but even just a leather jacket would offer him so much more protection.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts