Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have ever watched David Letterman, than you are familiar with stupid pet tricks.
I think we should start a list of stupid cager tricks, so any one that wants to study it, can have some idea of what to watch for out there. Cagers never cease to amaze me. Feel free to add you favorites

1. The famous U turn in front of you.
2. The left turn in front of you, like you aren't there.
3. The lane change on top of you.
4. Sqeezing past you at a stop sign on a one lane street almost knocking you over or pushing you out into on-coming traffic, while you are waiting to turn left.
5. Text messaging friends, while operating a one ton vehicle.
6. Cell phone use, totally obsorbed in conversation.
7. Pulling out of a parking space with out looking.
8. Running stop signs, and then smiling at you as they pass in front of you while saying sorry, after you almost drop your bike in a panic stop.
9. Not looking to see if something is coming before opening car door on street side.
10. Not judging how fast they are going when turning on to a street you are coming down, and completly entering your lane, and almost causing a head on collision.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
If you have ever watched David Letterman, than you are familiar with stupid pet tricks.
I think we should start a list of stupid cager tricks, so any one that wants to study it, can have some idea of what to watch for out there. Cagers never cease to amaze me. Feel free to add you favorites

1. The famous U turn in front of you.
2. The left turn in front of you, like you aren't there.
3. The lane change on top of you.
4. Sqeezing past you at a stop sign on a one lane street almost knocking you over or pushing you out into on-coming traffic, while you are waiting to turn left.
5. Text messaging friends, while operating a one ton vehicle.
6. Cell phone use, totally obsorbed in conversation.
7. Pulling out of a parking space with out looking.
8. Running stop signs, and then smiling at you as they pass in front of you while saying sorry, after you almost drop your bike in a panic stop.
9. Not looking to see if something is coming before opening car door on street side.
10. Not judging how fast they are going when turning on to a street you are coming down, and completly entering your lane, and almost causing a head on collision.
11. oops dup of # 3
12. Turning on their right turn signal, then swinging wide left as you were passing like they were in an 18 wheel truck.
12. Turning on a turn signal then turning the opposite direction.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
coming up to a stop on a side street, then starting to roll like they are going to pull out in front of you...love that one

·
Premium Member
4,749 Posts
Accelerating as you pass them.

Turning the steering wheel toward you when they turn their head to look at you.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
And one I saw yesterday with a girl applying whatever to her eyelashes while driving. If she gets hit she gets a nice jab to the eye.

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Passing you on a two lane road, doing 20mph over the speed limit, then turning 200 yards up the road.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My ultimate favorite. Come up on your rear end and then pass you only to slow down.

The other. Coming down a mountain pass being tailgated by a 3/4 ton pickup pulling a camper. God only knows how fast he could stop if he had to.

·
900 LT
1,135 Posts
Pulling out in front of you then doing 20MPH, you look behind you and theres no one there for a mile or so if they only waited for you to pass they would have all the time in the world to pull out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts