Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crysti said her headlight is lighting the trees more than the road (a bit sarcastic, but I got the point)...how do I adjust it? Never done one on a scoot. '06 900 Classic.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
[in the stupid question of the day thread comes the stupid answer of the day reply]

Let air out of the front tire

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not sure how to adjust it, but watch out for the forest?

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Adam, their will be one or two adjustment screws on the headlight bucket. Likely one for up/down and another for left/right. It should be easy to distingiush them apart from the screws that hold the headlight in the bucket. Park the bike against a wall, turn the screws and see what the headlight beam does.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Adam, their will be one or two adjustment screws on the headlight bucket. Likely one for up/down and another for left/right. It should be easy to distingiush them apart from the screws that hold the headlight in the bucket. Park the bike against a wall, turn the screws and see what the headlight beam does.
+1... But I like the other suggestions better

·
Warning V2k Onboard
1,585 Posts
Two possible solutions,

accelerate hard enough to lose the obviously generously proportioned passenger

Or suggest that she rides with both wheels on the road.

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only took to post #10 to stop being smarta$$es? I'm disspointed! I figured you clowns could at least get to the second page! Ha ha! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,749 Posts
There's a headlight connector in the bucket.

Unplug it.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Enjoy the lovely leafy scenery, the roadway is overrated anyhow.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts