Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew there was a reason I like living in SoCal !!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With all the rain and cold weather we have been having....it feels good to be able to rub it in.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It is supposed to be sunny/partly cloudy and low 50's here for the next five or so days. Of course, that could change at any time, but with all the storms lately it's been awhile since we had sunny skies and mild temps for any extended amount of time.

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
With all the rain and cold weather we have been having....it feels good to be able to rub it in.
LoL.. I forgot to tell you I sent a letter to Santa and asked him send you our normal seattle weather this year as a present. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LoL.. I forgot to tell you I sent a letter to Santa and asked him send you our normal seattle weather this year as a present. :biggrin:
Don't you know it. I spent a few days in Portland, so I have an idea of what you are saying. I can imagine that Seattle is about the same. You stay there, I will take what I get in the California desert.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I knew there was a reason I like living in SoCal !!
Partly cloudy, mid 30s here. We're still in the middle of it. :((

But I'm now counting the days: another 33-34, Mar. 18-19. That's when I pulled her out last year. All depends on when the roads get that first good March wash.

windman

·
900mocustom
66 Posts
with temps in the mid 30's here for the next few centuries it looks like and snow drifts 2 ft deep in front of the garage i guess mine will be there until who knows when ....**** WEATHER ....lol

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's cold as hell and will be for at least 8 more weeks.

But... I pay less than $1,150 a month for the mortgage on a 5 year old 2 story house with a 2 stall garage and a back yard.

Oh, and the ground doesnt move here!

so I guess it's a trade

:biggrin:
Yeah, I know..............you buy the weather down here. As far as the ground moving, Yeah, It does that on occasion. I guess we just choose what we want to live with. No place is perfect. If there was such a place, we would all be living there.

·
Super Moderator
10,874 Posts
Another 4" of snow last night, temp near 40 today and sunny. It's about this time of yr that we start creeping back up into the 50s, I sure hope it happens soon. We've been living in the big wet for 4 months now. I think I saw geese floating through my yard this morning. I hope global warming kicks in soon!!

Yeah, I know..............you buy the weather down here. As far as the ground moving, Yeah, It does that on occasion. I guess we just choose what we want to live with. No place is perfect. If there was such a place, we would all be living there.

·
Registered
219 Posts
It's cold as hell and will be for at least 8 more weeks.

But... I pay less than $1,150 a month for the mortgage on a 5 year old 2 story house with a 2 stall garage and a back yard.

Oh, and the ground doesnt move here!

so I guess it's a trade

:biggrin:
There was a movie several years ago called "Fargo." Any relation?

windman

·
Registered
887 Posts
It got to 36 here today, but we still have 2 foot of snow, melted down from 30". Sunny tomorrow, then a chance of more snow monday nite. We set a record for snow fall this year, and we're not done. Still can't see pavement on my street.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Heck, I would ride if we could just get into the mid 30s here and get the roads dry. The bad part is that it would take an additional 2 weeks of mid 30s and sunshine just to melt off the ice that is covering the road in my neighborhood.

sigh........

·
Wannabe Poser
3,446 Posts
Suppose to be 35-38 here tomorrow. Time to ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts