Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great way to end an afternoon ride! Guess mother nature was just trying to make up for me not riding for the last few days. :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
Turn it upsidedown and it looks like a red sea ( I can see you all turning your heads at your PC screen... LOL, but its true)

·
Shut up and ride!
238 Posts
Wow, that pic is absolutley beautiful. I must say I'm rather jealous as I haven't rode mine since Sept.30st cause the weather sucks. Assuming in Florida you get 365 days of possible riding a year?

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, that pic is absolutley beautiful. I must say I'm rather jealous as I haven't rode mine since Sept.30st cause the weather sucks. Assuming in Florida you get 365 days of possible riding a year?
I don't want to make those currently living with inclement weather feel too bad!! We do have days in FL where I probably wouldn't ride, due to tropical storms or hurricanes, the occasional morning when the temp is in the 30s (too many good days to choose from), or just rainy days. Still, we do get a bundle of good riding days, and I am very thankful. :cool:

·
2005 V2K
1,509 Posts
WOW, what is that??? Oh yea, it's the sun. Almost forgot, thanks for warmin' this northerner up a bit this morning! Beautiful pic!8)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts