Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,849 Posts
Herk your rear tire looks big/wide in the pic. Is it an optical illusion or over sized?

P.S. Risen1, I find the slight forward lean very comfortable and even more so when at highway speeds. My arms would get tired on long rides because of the constant pull to hold myself forward while the wind was trying to push me backwards. And as you know, the arms are bent, with the elbows down and inward with the mini apehangers. With my arms straight and the slight lean, all it takes is holding on to the grips which is much more comfortable.

8,849 Posts
I believe the letters your looking for are GPZ. I got one from ebay also that came off a 1000 GPZ but all the fittings came with mine. If I remember correctly, at least one and maybe both of the lines on the 750 connected to the oil pan (not the same as the 1000). If that is the case you will need an oil pan from a 750 GPZ. There may be another way to connect it on the 750, but I'm not sure.

8,849 Posts
It sounds like you are describing the 2 ports on the oil pan in the link. Did you scroll down and look at the 9 pics in the add? The last pic shows a front view of the pan with 2 connection ports like you described.

8,849 Posts
I enjoyed my time in the navy and glad I could be a part of saving 6 lives during that time. All water rescues but we were trained for jungle or water. The scenarios got to be a bit more than I really wanted the night my floating house (carrier) erupted in flames and they lost me while I was retrieving 2 downed pilots. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.