Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Super nice ZX14 For Sale!

16K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  adamcasinha 
#1 ·
I am getting ready to sell my Blue 2006 ZX14. It has 6000 miles and the only mods are: yoshi pipes, smoked windscreen, rear plate bracket removed (still have). The bike is pristene. I bought it new. Changed oil at 500 and at around 1500 switched to full synthetic. Tires are 75% tread remaining, fresh oil change, suspension dialed in for 180 lb rider, and a full tank of 93!

I will take $7800 for it. You won't find a better 14 for the money. It has not been drag raced, never done a burn out and no wheelie's. Only twisty roads!

See less See more
#12 ·
Beautiful bike my friend.... if it were only in black!!!!
I would like however to ask you where you got the tank, saddle and back seat bags for it.
I am looking to do some traveling with my future zx 14 and those would be absolutely perfect. Perhaps you would be willing to part with them.
Please let me know as I would be very interested in taking them off your hands...or at least let me know where I can get a set for myself.
Thank you in advance....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.