Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about an adjustable suspension for the Kawasaki EX250/Ninja 250R/GPz250R/ZX-2R, or what ever designation that Kawasaki desires to carry. The Maintenance manual has us completely Removing the rear suspension and adjusting it somewhere and then reinstalling it to see if it is now where where you need it to be...this is unbelievable! With as many bikes that are sold...as many different size riders and weight riders, not to count the "sometimes double up". 17" wheels instead of the current 16" which are only used on the Ninja250R, LED's instead of filament lamps which are safer, draw less current, are basically vibration proof, so much brighter... a couple of options, perhaps for different models of the same bike...a solo-seat, Titanium valves, a forced air airbox complete with K&N Airfilter, a spiced up rejetted carberator setup, adjustable timing for the mechanic to adjust or retard as per the level of the rider, a spin on oil filter, a slightly wider full fairing with skid plates that would be wide enough to keep the aerodynamics and rider out of the direct airflow, rear sets, clip-ons, an alarm system..when you consider ALL of the things mentioned you could have 3 or 4 models of the same 250 bike including a bare bones top only fairing "naked" bike. So many people want the small bike why not take advantage of the market as the gas prices continue to soar? Am I ready to purchase a 250R or a ZX-2R that is basically race track ready...are the 600 class bikes selling???

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATES

Gee, I missed the titanium or carbon-fiber exhaust system, some streamlining (remove the rear/ugly fender and install a frame mounted fender like the one in the front, tuck the tail up like a 600 and have the license plate be the only dangling Participle, make the kickstand, centerstand out of hardened annodized aluminum maybe titanium, Inverted adjustable front forks,
IF Kawasaki want to hang on to one of its best bikes and make the market move even faster it must MUST adversize safety. LED's, endorse Motorcycle Safety FOundation, Snell Approved Helmits, riding schools and rides from the dealers on a monthly basis, or at least monthly meetings and show films, future stuff and what is currently available, get people excited about their bikes and keep people excited aboout their bikes. Set up with local piant shops for "Special Paint Jobs, have the Aftermarket wheels and things on hand or at least in films for people to see...the Genuine Kawasaki Products...I'm not a salesperson...I'm just excited about owning another Kawasaki..and mine is still in the salvage yard. Special items on film for the rainy season, snow season, a monthly ride, monthly give aways, get those people in the shops keep them talking, keep on top of the FORUM (Like Joey and Kawi and Brada), the dealers can do the same thing...I would like so many things for my 250 and I don't want the size, insurance and all of a 600 or 1L bike nor do I want that type of fuel economy. You have a responsability to the people and you have the way to get the feedback to Kawasaki...if you want a rally of folks you let me know...whe have several different sources right now, even a 250 website that seems to be gaining ground but Beartooth Kawasaki...is the headliner. front liner for Kawasaki as far as what I believe...You have not only customers from darn near every state in teh union, Canada, UK, Australlia. and places in europe that I never will be able to see. I'd love to see Scotland, Ireland, Belgium, England, Russia and all of it's states...everywhere that this FORUM exists in. This is a keyboard of travel for me, and when I get my bike out I'll be excited to get my shower and open my web right away...THIS FORUM is GREAT! It's one LARGE FAMILY an d we don't agree all the time, but that is what makes it a family...SO there I'll shut up now...IT's Beartooth Kawasaki Time and you need to step up to the plate and take charge. SURE we could start an AFTERMARKET shop and do all of these alterations...and make a killing...it's the American way...Perhaps the BEartooth way. I don't have the time or space...to take the orders and fill them in a timely manner.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts