Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Before messing with the valving of the rear shock, make sure you get the entire bike set for preload...meaning adjusted with you on the bike.

·
Registered
85 Posts
ZZR600s are known to have soft suspensions, so you'll find lots of stuff on the web about firming them up. Not that this helps, but at least you're not alone in your quest.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks alot, i know i hate that its soo soft, i try and rip weelies but really cant get it up easily even with a gear change. i think my rear suspension is a little too soft and sinks when i punch it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i take it this forum is a ride carefull and slow type or i guess everyone thrives on that form of riding,,, im still young and dumb, yet carefull i guess u would say

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
adrenaline0210 said:
i take it this forum is a ride carefull and slow type or i guess everyone thrives on that form of riding,,, im still young and dumb, yet carefull i guess u would say
Ride careful.... but not particularly slow. :shock:

·
Registered
837 Posts
i got a cruiser..i did'nt say how fast i cruise :twisted: :wink:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I too am a cruiser rider. I ride safe not necessarily always slow. It helps my girl out to let her run from time to time. One needs to choose their moments. :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts