Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there with some experience with a Switchblade windshield on a 900 Custom? I have a 2008 900 Custom that I am wanting to get a windshield for and am looking at the Switchblade 2-Up. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 900 custom 2009. I bought a Switchblade Chopped. The clearance over the headlight was insufficient to install the windshield without loosening the headlight, dropping it forward and then putting it back in place once the windshield was installed. Not a big deal as I just leave the windshield on BUT it was not what it was supposed to be. You should be able to pop the windshield off and on without ****ing around with the head light. Perhaps the 2-up will be different.

·
This is how I roll
12 Posts
Anyone out there with some experience with a Switchblade windshield on a 900 Custom? I have a 2008 900 Custom that I am wanting to get a windshield for and am looking at the Switchblade 2-Up. Thanks in advance.
I have the National Cycle switchblade on my 900 custom and really like it. It's easy on and off as needed. I have the Two-up model on mine as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts