Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode in this morning. Had a pleasent enough ride in. Took a little bit of the long way in. Maneuvered around a few knuckle head cagers as per usual. All in all it was good.

But I'm sitting here now working, and looking out the window at my bike. The fun was riding in, the torture is looking at it but not being able to ride on an incrdible day. Bikes keep rumbling past, but I can't leave the office:frown:

Oh well, the ride home should be fun.:D

D

·
800 Classic
215 Posts
I usually ride to work, but my window view is the St. John's river. I can't see my baby over in the parking garage.

I like to take my lunch and just putter around the scenic areas. It is like a 45 minute slice of therapy!

Good Luck David, and gratz on the fine weather up there!

JG

·
Swank
1,135 Posts
I'd ride in more (weather permitting) if there weren't so many **** whackadoos on the road -- not to mention just sitting in traffic. It kinda sucks the life from the ride. Let the de-population of the world begin. I need more road and less dolts on them.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Ride when I can, makes the trip to and from fun. Raining yesterday and today so I caged it. We're moving in March and the new shop is all windows on my side, I'll be parked right outside my door so it will be work and look at the bike.

Now, if I had something besides 20 minutes of SuperSlab to drive home on but all roads across the river are SS Roads.

Still better than cagin.

·
Happy 1600 Classic owner
132 Posts
Just be careful on that ride home. Sometimes they can take two to three times as long as the ride in. DAMHIKT :lol:

·
Barrett Motorcycle Repair
202 Posts

this is my view all day long , but then again i get to ride everybody else's bikes all day long ha ha ha Man I love my job:mrgreen:

·
Registered
286 Posts
LOL.... only problem with the lunch break rides is explaining how 'terrible' the traffic was and that's why you're late getting back!!!

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
I ride to work most days. And I'm lucky in that I get to park her inside each night while I work. I just pull her in to the back where we do shipping & Receiving.
No sun bleaching out the colors or seat,
No moisture to muck things up and let the rust monsters start their rein of terror.

I enjoy the early morning rides home. Light traffic, fairly quiet, some twisties and the Sun is just giving teeny tiny hints that it is heading my way.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
i rode in today, i pretty much have a nice ride in everyday. i live in the country a little so i get the nice back rodes with hardly anyone on them. then i get the interstate for my speed rush. i ride pretty much everyday, unless it is raining.

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
I ride some of the time. It's an hour drive through insane traffic. What should be fun is sometimes a test in survival. I rode today...but forgot my warm gloves. The temp is dropping too.
It's great to live in a small town in the middle of nowhere.:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
You think that's bad, try this. Not being able to ride for almost a month, and seeing bikes and ordering parts for people for THEIR bikes every day :p

·
Grade "A" Poser
2,455 Posts
I ride to work when possible. I take the highway early in the morning so I beat most traffic. I take a longer scenic route home along a river and skirt around the city for half the drive.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts