Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, just returned to biking after a 10 year rest (having 3 KLR-600's stolen in 6 months made me uninsurable).

Just bought a GPZ500 to get me back into it. Great fun, but being 6'1", the fairing's screen ain't doing much...

Have seen a few pics of GPZ's with taller screens. Been scouring the net but can't fing anything.... Anybody in the UK know where I might be able to find one?

Cheers

Russ

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't live in Europe but I have heard Givi makes some windscreens for the GPZ500/EX500. You should be able to find someplace in the UK that stocks them, if not, look to Italy, where Givi is located.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
TALLER SCREEN

Sport Rider Magazine has a listing in the back. Givi has them and there are several others that have the taller shades as well. Temporarly try a piece of tubing attached to your windscreen from the side all the way across the top and back around to the other side. Whether it is plastic or rubber doesn't matter. Just split it and apply it. It "trips" the wind. It is something used in aerodynamics...please get back to me and let me know how it works. Is there ANY adjust ment that you can apply to the "entire" fairing?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts